Tuesday 15 January 2013

Man With A Plan

I have an idea that, if executed correctly, could eventually lead to the destruction of all the shards of the Dying Man.
I'll expand on this idea later after testing it.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, thank you proxiehunter and Phobos. You have added to my list. Soon we'll see how strong the self proclaimed 'God of Fear' really is.

For now, I have:


  • proxiehunter (containing a shard) [whereabout currently unknown]
  • Phobos [whereabout currently unknown]
  • HELLFIRE [whereabout currently unknown]
  • Silvermist [whereabout currently unknown, status currently unknown]
  • Grey [whereabout currently unknown]
  • The Liar [whereabout currently unknown]
  • The Fear of Humanity [whereabout currently unknown]
  • Judas [whereabout currently unknown]
  • INSANITY [whereabout currently unknown]
  • The Coward [whereabout currently unknown]
  • The Dethroned Queen [whereabout currently unknown]
  • The Sleeper [whereabout currently unknown]
Now this may appear to be a daunting list, with no leads to go on, but it's not. I really do have the Compulsion to thank here, for making some bog their progress online. It'll lead me straight to them.
Even better, if this experiment works, I'll have no need to physically search for them.

Message to all shards of the Dying Man, including but not limited to those in the lost above. I am coming for you, and I will be smiling as I wipe you from this plane of existence. 

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant little move there, God of Fear; Reveal our presence and add a new face to the list of things that want to kill us.

    At least this one's just a human and poses no threat.

    - Zeke Shepard (As I suppose I'll have to sign off from now on, lest I get confused for my Shard)

    ReplyDelete