Friday 15 February 2013

Experimentation Updates

I've received an offer of help from the 'Master Warrior'. This could be interesting, and if what he says is true he may be able to provide me with the proper resources I need, or test subjects.

In actual news, the experiments have not been going too well. I have run across a new problem. After experiment #1's success, I tested further. It has become clear that mental barriers are a very real threat to my work.
Mental barriers are created through intense fear, childhood events, that sort of thing. They're extremely hard to remove, and I didn't believe I had any.
It seems I was wrong.

I have got over their deaths.
I'm not obsessing over this project because of that. There are other reasons too, such as helping other people, so they don't suffer the same fate as they did.

All right, I admit it. It's because of them I'm doing this, and I won't stop. You know this.

But what's the use? More and more Dying Men are reported each day. How can I possibly destroy all the shards? That's just this universe; given Stephen Hawking's research I wouldn't be surprised if there are others. Parallel universes; that would be just my luck.

The use? I need to help them.

The others.

Any others.

The fear must be eradicated.

3 comments:

  1. If you must die so much, I'll tell you where I am.

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right, there is no end, and deep inside, I have a feeling your not afraid of that, on the contrary, your enjoying it.

    Because, if somehow, this would all be over one day, you would not be able to go back to a normal life, I doubt you would be able to have a new family.

    As long as these creatures exist, you have a purpose, but those are just my assumptions.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be quick with this the meddlesome Librarian has almost regained control. We can offer you after care, dental, and most important of all revenge, I deduce Money means very little to you, however the Librarian must never know it will be..... our *looking at people on this thing* secret. Do you understand my meaning, we can also give you this 'new' life.

    That's if you succeed of course, this sort of behavior is highly frowned upon.

    -Pugnator Dominus

    ReplyDelete